Thread: Pickle Fork
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 12:58 PM
Kestas Kestas is offline
I told you so!
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Motor City, MI
Posts: 2,804
It's a two-prong wedge used to separate tie rod ends and ball joints from their attach points. It's used with a hammer to force the separation. A much smaller version is used to spear pickles and remove them from a jar.

What's it called in the UK?
95 E320 Cabriolet, 140K
Reply With Quote