View Single Post
Old 11-09-2002, 05:52 PM

possibly leaving the forum

Well, I got in an argument with my parents, and they won't let me cut off my muffler [last thread]. Instead, they will let me sell the car, and I will get some money if it goes over what they expect to get. Seriously looking at the car, it has 63K miles on it, a new transmission [less than a year old], a new soft top [about 2 years old], new halogen bulbs with euro lenses [hella e-codes with 100/60W H4 bulbs], a new cd player with boxed 6x9's on the bench [sony head unit w/blaupunkt speakers], new billsteins, a K&N drop in filter, new water pump, and a new master cylinder. The bad things are some cracks in the window seals [no leaks, but lotsa wind noise], a dent in the passenger door [didn't scratch the paint, so might be easy to get out], and an oil leak. If any of you guys had an idea what this is worth, [I was thinking in the area of 20+ because of the mileage] I would be happy to hear your opinion, and if anyone is interested in buying it, leave a reply, or email me at yojimborobert@netscape.net

the only pics I have on the net are from the euro lens install.
http://thedotcommune.com/tim/E-Codes/

Last edited by 4NDELIT; 11-09-2002 at 09:02 PM.