View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 07:34 PM
macdoe

I went to the injection shop in town to get a price on having MY own Bosio nozzles installed and pop tested. They want $40 bucks per injector with me supplying the nozzles. I figure that is $200 just to test them + how much are Bosios worth??? $200 which gives me a $400 bill for injectors....with the same tired springs.(the injection shop said a minimum of $40 per injector and if they needed anything else then it would be more) same Bosch injector bodies that have leaky nipples.

I factor in that two years ago I could have got brand new Monarks (the whole injector+nozzles+pop tested) from C Sean Watts for $80 more than what the injector shop was going to charge just to pop test them at a minimum. I was going to buy some from him but then got broke. He had the best deal going at the time and it made the most sense cost wise to just get them from him.( not sure if he still does the injectors as I have not seen him on here in a while and his costs may have increased since the last couple years)
My only option now is to build my own pop tester. How much does that cost?