View Single Post
Old 11-11-2002, 08:57 PM
Robby Ackerman Robby Ackerman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Near Williamsburg, Virginia
Posts: 358
There was NO foam tube between the two plastic/rubber tubes. I replaced the missing section and We'll see what happens. There was nothing left of the foam tube. I was surprised how easy it was to effect the repair. 10 to 15 minutes total time to remove the glove box, put in a piece of tubing and replace the glove box.

I had some fireproof fuel line tubing on the shelf in my garage that the ID was the same as the OD of the sensor tube so I used it.

Reply With Quote