View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:50 AM

parting black 85 300d good engine and trans

Hey everyone, looks like I'm going to part out my 85 300d. The brake booster is bad, the ignition vac switch is bad and there's no right front turn signal lens. There's a plastic 240d fuel tank in the trunk but it's not plumbed and needs cleaned. The driver rear quarter is pretty rusty and it has some other spots through out.

The palomino interior pieces are 8/10 with no rips and plenty of spring. Cracked dash and no rear deck carpet. The wood around the shifter doesn't look great but the dash wood and controls/switches are in good shape.

The engine glows, starts right away and runs excellent, never had any problems with it. It had a 2 tank veggie system with flat plate heat exchanger. I ran well filtered/dewatered veggie maybe 25% of the time, it was usually on diesel and I've never had any problems due to veggie or otherwise. I don't have compression numbers on it but you're welcome to test it.

I'd like to get $600 for the engine and trans together. For around $1200 we can rig a fuel tank and you can drive it home. Or let me know what parts you need and where you are and we can work out a price to ship it to you. I'm in Cape Canaveral, Fl.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
parting black 85 300d good engine and trans-dsc00027.jpg   parting black 85 300d good engine and trans-dsc00026.jpg   parting black 85 300d good engine and trans-dsc00029.jpg   parting black 85 300d good engine and trans-dsc00035.jpg  

Last edited by uponaplane; 04-26-2012 at 04:04 AM.