View Single Post
Old 04-15-2000, 02:00 AM
AMGCKlass

hey jeff,

Thanks for your contribution. I wonder why you would be so "curious" as to what I have. You have asked me like 5 times already and you also made a comment on the questions I posted.
Quote" Justin, somtimes i don't understand your questions"....and what did i say to you? I said that I know i ask dumb questions and I will do my best to make them clear next time. Also, on many occasions, you keep telling that I have so many problems.. Isn't that why we are all here, to get help from each other? Yeah, I had a number of minor problems with my car and my dealer took care of them free of charge. Do you enjoy seeing others having problems with their cars? I take it really seriously. Why not try to help instead of making such comments..look at it this way.. How would you feel if I told you you have such an old car? I bet you wouldn't appreciate it..

Look.. I am not trying to start an argument here. But, sometimes, you should consider what you say to others. I hope you understand me. Thanks for your time.

yes, I did state what car I had in old posts. That's why i didn't mention it. I guess you didn't read those. Well, since you want to know, these are what i have.

C-230(the one I had probs with, they are all gone)
E420(not a single problem .. my girlfriend drives it now=)

[This message has been edited by AMGCKlass (edited 04-15-2000).]