View Single Post
Old 04-15-2000, 06:58 AM
francis francis is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Philippines
Posts: 157
Is there a gasket other than the rubber o-ring on the T-stat element that goes between the cover and the body? When I put the element between, it's kinda loose so I think that water would seep between the cover and the body. ANy suggestions?
Reply With Quote