View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 09:38 PM
Ron Brooks Ron Brooks is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 160
What adjuster does this hole lead to?

In the top of the air filter cover there is a hole. When I remove the entire air filter assembly, I can see that the hole leads to a metric allen screw sized 3mm. I didn't touch it as it appears to adjust something in the fuel injection system. I just inserted allen keys until I found the size. So, what does this thing adjust?
Ron Brooks
Reply With Quote