View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 09:54 PM
Ron Brooks Ron Brooks is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 160
I thought it would be something different because I saw my mechanic using what looked like a long screwdriver to turn the screw while he had a "Fluke" meter attached to some of the "pins" or whatever you call those things under that screw-off cover on the driver's side firewall. It has 6 or so female pin receptacles under the screw-off cap.

Is that how you adjust the air/fuel mixture? I'd have thought you'd have to have an exhaust gas analyzer to do it?
Ron Brooks
Reply With Quote