View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Khukman

MIKAR Carmel, IN

MIKAR
120 1st Avenue Southwest Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 575-8282

These are guys that have business character rarely found in this day and age. I had some work done on my car there this spring. An issue developed that was obviously due to a slight slip-up on their part. They guarantee their work, but I was now back in Tampa, FL. I called, expecting to get the standard "Well, if you were HERE, we would take care of it, but...". However, I was amazed when they told me to take it in to my trusted mechanic and send them the bill. They said that they are "not in the business of ripping people off", and that they stand behind their work.

This sounded all well and good, but I still wondered if they would actually follow up. I had the repairs completed and faxed them the bill. There was no problem whatsoever, and I had a check shortly thereafter.

THIS is something that is all too rare these days. I bow to the owner and manager of MIKAR in Carmel, IN. YOU know how to take care of your customers. I can't use them again right now, because I am back in Tampa, FL, but if I ever am up there for work again, they will have my business for sure. Everyone makes a mistake now and then, but a true business man owns up to it and makes it right. MIKAR went above and beyond, and proved that they are worthy of anyone's trust.

Thank you to the ownership and staff of MIKAR for restoring my faith in businesses!