View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 01:14 PM
Posts: n/a
Is this regular fuel line?

While changing out my differential oil I noted that there are 2 lines entering the gas tank, one towards the bottom and one towards the top. They are flexible with the woven cover. They attach to rigid metal lines which head up to the front of the car.
The lines are wet with diesel. Not dripping but definitely wet. I'd like to replace them, do I need special MB stuff or will regular fuel line hose from my local auto parts do?
Reply With Quote