View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 01:43 PM
84300DT's Avatar
84300DT 84300DT is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Mass.
Posts: 2,219
at least one is a special part

if it's the one i think you mean - ie. the one that goes up into
the bottom of the tank it should have a threaded bolt on one end which attaches to the bottom of the fuel tank. i got this replacement part at the MB dealer.
1984 300D Turbo - 231k....totalled 11/30/07 RIP
Reply With Quote