View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 10:55 PM
kjsabat kjsabat is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: lynchburg, va.
Posts: 60
You will need to change intake manifold, fuel distributor with all of the auxiliary components. You will need to change exhaust
manifold, and IF the '88 is automatic you will need to change
flywheel. The '88 has a little different wiring that's why you need
to keep all of your original manifolds. The best way to make sure
what need to be change, is to call one of your local area junk
yards. Give them model of both vehicals, they have a scrap book
to make the cross reference. The book is pretty accurate.
Reply With Quote