The only way to make one work on the other side is to physically add another bulb and have it wierd to the rear fog switch. It isn't adviseable because it would look like your are driving with your foot on the brake.
Chirag (Charlie) Patel
- 99 Mercedes-Benx ML 430 V8 w/custom TV, Video, UHF, speaker system
- 93 190E 2.6 (4-sale) w/ an amp, equalizer, and CD-changer, integrated w. stock stereo for integrated cellular phone speaker system
- had a 93 190E m103 3.2, 5-speed trans,
- had a 88 300E 2.6
- had a 84 300TD w/275k+ miles
- 2001 C-Class - Maybe (if 190E sells)