View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 08:16 AM
Posts: n/a
It's been 15 years since I had a 115/114 car apart. As I remember, however, it is as I described for Carrameow. You pull down the chrome piece at the top of that upholstered handle that extends up from the armrest. Once you pull that down there will be either a large Phillips, or a 10MM hex bolt.

Good luck,
Reply With Quote