View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 10:01 AM
Posts: n/a


You mention that you have some type of oil separator for the valve cover vent. What is it??? I use a K&N open element on my F350 but still retain the stock style crank vent into the compressor housing inlet.

I will be ditching the stock MB air cleaner system for an open element and am looking for a way to vent the valve cover.
Reply With Quote