View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:00 PM
ĦAy Jodido!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air&Road View Post
Doesn't look like any defense to me. B.O. said that he would cut the deficit in HALF! Your chart proves that not to be the case, so thanks for the research.

BTW, did you not see in your numbers that unemployment was at 5% when he took office? Also, have you noticed that what little improvement is represented in the debt? In other words, our Grandchildren will pay for it. Is that what YOU want to leave for your Grandkids?

You are clearly blinded by B.O.'s slick presentation and nice smile.
I'm not blinded by anything, but apparently you are. The 5 percent number occurred in January of 2008 Larry. Look at the effing chart. Obama took office in January of 2009, with an unemployment of 7.8 percent. It is now within a half point of what it was when he was sworn in. I didn't quote any numbers about the debt. Only the deficit. Unemployment and the deficit, LITTLE improvements you called for in your post are what I spoke directly to. My point is proved, yours isn't. There are improvements in both.
I surely must have something better to do than waste my time trying to make a point with someone who
1. Cannot, apparently read a simple spreadsheet or doesn't know when the current president took office.
2. Is blinded by a suspect hatred that runs far deeper than numbers and has more to do with colors and names.
If it wasn't so much ****ing fun, I'd quit.
04 Honda Element AWD
1985 F150 XLT 4x4, 351W with 270k miles, hay hauler
1997 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4
1993 Toyota 4wd Pickup 226K and counting