View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:32 PM
djburt djburt is offline
Creamy Bailey's
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 49
Hmm, thanks for your reply. The link worked, but all those parts are for the actual regulator arm that slides horizontally when the motor is activated. The part I need is inside the part that moves vertically up that metal rectangular rod. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word regulator...the plastic piece I need goes inside the metal bracket and holds the window in place as the regulator moves it up (or down) that rod.

Thanks again, any help appreciated!
1980 300SD Turbo Diesel
"Bailey's. Mmm...creamy. Soft, creamy beige." - Old Gregg
Reply With Quote