View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by strelnik View Post
Trinidad,

Someone up there doesn't get it. So I'll spell it out.

Take this message back to the Pelicans:

1. Make it consistent
2. Make it right and simple
3. Next time, tell people in advance of a change
4. Next time, do it right the first time. The profit-motivated moguls should understand that doing something once saves money and customer appeal.
You don't need a marketing weenie to do surveys and collect cookies to provide " neo-regressive synergistic propedeutics on customer trends" , you just need to keep it simple, make it work well, deliver on your promises and you will beat the competition.

Voila tout ce qu'il faut.

If you don't do it, you will lose the customers' loyalty. When that happens, you will lose an entire market sector and you won't be able to stop that juggernaut. It will crush you if you get in front of it.

I gave up business consulting 11 years ago because I got tired of telling business owners that sometimes you have to invest a little to make a lot. They starved the prize cow, killed the goose that laid the golden egg. As they got swallowed up by others or went to bankruptcy court, I used to get calls about " Help me save my business."

Well, after the ship has a two-foot hole in the side, no amount of bailing will do the trick.

This is the last time I'm saying anything about this.
Strelnik,

Thank You for the feedback. I will make sure your points are brought to Pelicans attention.

The owner has invested a lot of money, time and resources into new servers and hardware to speed-up the Peach forums and has also invested into the new MB on-line catalog as well. The MB catalog has literally thousands more parts available than the previous Peach catalog and it's much easier to use. Some of the features include; search function, choose your vehicle by year and model to make the search process even easier. Were going to change the "early" vehicles classification to include Chassis as it’s supposed to be. All Genuine MB parts are offered that are in production, if it's not listed under your vehicle you can do a search by part number. Orders are processed the same day (some competitors charge a fee for this) More Free technical articles, currently have about 30 W201 articles that will be published soon. This catalog also has more brands to choose from than the previous one and the competition. Still have free tech support as well and a full staff to support needs from customer service to sales to I.T etc...You can call during business hours and speak with a person very quickly. There are a few things on the site that need to be tweaked as you’re aware and a team is working on them. Play with the site some more to see how you like the features, function etc and let us know your thoughts/feedback. Thank you again

Trinidad