View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:49 PM
whunter's Avatar
whunter whunter is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 17,365

Originally Posted by djburt View Post
Hey all,

I'm fixing my driver's window in my '80 300SD, and can't find this 116 chassis part. It's different than the 126 chassis I've found at the local yard.

I'm not sure what to call it, but it's a plastic piece that fits between the metal bracket (attached to the regulator's arm) and the metal rod that the bracket rolls up and down. It keeps the window from going slanted when the window goes up or down. As you can see, it's broken, so I was having to hold my window while rolling up so it didn't get off track.

Any ideas what this is called and where I can find it? Thanks!
That slide should be this unit

Pelican Parts - Automotive Parts and Accessories - Porsche & BMW

Reply With Quote