View Single Post
Old 04-28-2000, 12:42 AM
Posts: n/a
how do i go about getting access to these control rods? can it be accessed from inside the car or is it an "outside and underneath" job?

and are there supposed to be any bushings of any kind in the gearshift assembly just below the gearshift lever itself? tks.
Reply With Quote