With parts and everything, the entire project on my car costed $280 including parts and labor. I believe that the US dealers are slower. See I usually pay more becuase I only have one mechanic work on my car, and he has been working on it since day one. He knows me and I know him, but the dealers has him work on other cars while they might be waiting to get a part of something. The Techs at our dealer are really over worked.
Chirag (Charlie) Patel
- 99 Mercedes-Benx ML 430 V8 w/custom TV, Video, UHF, speaker system
- 93 190E 2.6 (4-sale) w/ an amp, equalizer, and CD-changer, integrated w. stock stereo for integrated cellular phone speaker system
- had a 93 190E m103 3.2, 5-speed trans,
- had a 88 300E 2.6
- had a 84 300TD w/275k+ miles
- 2001 C-Class - Maybe (if 190E sells)