View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:30 AM

FS: Ronal R9 15x7 E23

SOLD

Hey guys,

I have for sale a set of 4 Ronal R9 rims. They are 15x7, 5x112, E23. They fit quite well on W116, W123, and other Mercs of that era that like that same offset.

I bought them about a year ago when I had my W116. I really love the look of the 5-spoke wheels on W116's. However, I had to sell the car before I could ever mount them. Then I knew they would fit on my W123, but never got around to getting tires for them. Now I want a set of BBS type snowflake wheels for my W123, so I'm going to sell these.

The wheels are perfectly straight and true with no curb rash or anything of the sort. They are currently have the aluminum finish outer lip with the center/spokes painted black.

The finish is as I got it from the guy I bought it from. The outer lip is bare aluminum and is smooth and shiny. The paint is sort of a satin black. Not quite gloss, but not totally flat. The paint is decent. No chips or anything. In their current state, they could be mounted and driven and look great. However, if someone wanted a perfect set of flawless finish wheels, you may want to get them redone professionally.

I paid $450 for them back when I bought them. I'd like to get $400 + shipping for them.

I'm in Valrico, Florida, close to Tampa. Can do PayPal or Money Order, whichever buyer prefers.

Like I mentioned, I'm wanting to get a set of the BBS style snowflake wheels. I know there's many different variants of these so I'm going to start looking into them. On the off chance someone has a set that they would want to trade for these, let me know.

Pics in the next post.

Thanks for looking!

-Tony

Last edited by haromaster87; 12-21-2012 at 12:31 AM.