View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:47 PM

A little better

So the engine is starting up a little better and running less rough. Still the engine takes a while to rev up, almost like it has to build up pressure for it to accelerate even when the accelerator is all of the way down. I tried to back it out of the garage, again it took a little bit to gain pressure before the car started moving backwards. I tried to move it back into the garage and I had to really get the rpms before it started going forward. I really hope that the transmission didn't get messed up from sitting so long.

When I cleaned the fuel tank I cleaned out the fuel lines and the return lines as well. Both of the fuel filters were replaced along with the air filters. I bought some booster that's supposed to clean the injectors too, I really hope that it works.

There's also an exhaust leak coming from the turbo side of the engine, I got under the car and i see smoke coming from the flexible exhaust pipe. Boy this old Mercedes wants everything replaced before she comes back to her former glory!