View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCedesBenz View Post
To barry12345: I was actually thinking about this. How would I go about blocking it? Can I just put a bolt that size in there? Would my finger work here?

To Diesel911: This brings me to another (slightly related) question, just out of curiosity, why did you say this? "don't ever block the hole the Fuel comes out of on the Delivery Valve with your Finger."
The Elements are what create the High Pressure for the Fuel Injection. Blocking the Hole of the Delivery Valve or the end of the Fuel Injection Hard lines gives the Fuel an opportunity to go through your Finger.

And, if the possible physical injury is not bad enough the Toxic Diesel Fuel chemically ruins your tissue and your circulation wants move it on down the line where it does more damage.

As the other member said if you can get a Vice Grips and squeeze close the Fuel Retrun/Cigar Hose that will allow the Fuel Supply pressure inside of the Fuel Injection Pump Housing to rise as high as your Fuel Supply/Lift Pump can provide. Something like 18 psi.
If that works and you get Fuel it is likely your Fuel Pressure Relief/Over Flow valve is not holding enough pressure.
In order for the above to work you have to get on the Hand Primer amd make sure all of the Air is out of the IP Housing before you clamp off the Fuel Return Hose.