View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:38 PM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

FS: Diesel Fuel Injectors

I stumbled into some more sets of injectors. For Sale are 2 sets of Turbo Injectors and 1 set of Non-Turbo Injectors. Engine Application is OM617.9XX Mercedes, either 300D or 240D
The injectors are plug and play. I performed my service, they are set at 1,950 PSI for the Turbos and 1,650 for the Non-Turbos. These are nice used nozzles. The injectors appear to have been rebuilt at some point prior to me as they have the Bosch black rubber band on them. They have a very nice spray pattern, no peeing, et cet. So, I am assuming these are pretty newer nozzles. Nice before spring maintenance item to take care of now. My service is normally $50 for 5 injectors plus $10 shipping. I am selling these pretty low at $80 shipped for the Turbo's and $65 for the Non-Turbos (set of 4 regarding the non-turbos). If you need 5, then add $7.00. In other words, you are getting the injectors themselves for under $5 bucks each which is cheaper than core values.
So, for $80 SHIPPED CONUS for a set of TURBO injectors cleaned to surgical level of cleanliness, pop tested, and balanced above and beyond the FSM. I have 2 sets of these for sale. $80 per set.
And, $65 SHIPPED CONUS for a set of NON-TURBO injectors cleaned to surgical level of cleaniness, pop tested, and balanced above and beyond the FSM. I only have one set of these for sale.
These are USED nozzles which I checked out to make sure no peeing or weird spray patterns.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks !!!