View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:26 PM
User title not in use

cooljay,

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm going to say it anyway: this car probably needs a new engine, so I would put it in. Even if you want a wagon, (I sympathize with you on this), get this car repaired so that you can sell it. It would be a shame to have all this money put into a car, only to lose it. If you sell the car with a good used engine, new fuel system, etc, you should get enough money for a wagon in good condition (Or two that need work!), instead of spending your last dollar on another car that sounds like a potential issue (Running stiffly? What does that mean?).

Good luck!

Jooseppi
"Senior Luna, your sense of humor is still loco... but we love it, anyway." -rickymay ____ "Your sense of humor is still loco... " -MBeige ____ "Señor Luna, your sense of humor is quite järjetön" -Delibes

1982 300SD -- 211k, Texas car, tranny issues ____ 1979 240D 4-speed 234k -- turbo and tuned IP, third world taxi hot rod

2 Samuel 12:13: "David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” And Nathan said to David, “The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die."