View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Conservative

I need to clarify, as I wrote the original post prior to having coffee poured down my throat in a dosage that brought me to a proper communicating level...It was repossessed, according to their information, 3 days prior to the final decree being date stamped. Neither my attorney, nor I, knew about this until well after the fact, and I was under the impression from the lender, that my decree kept me from being liable for the loan.

Since I have gone on in my life, remarried, and have a new and better life than before, I do not want to have any dealings with this nutjob that may possibly tip her off as to my current location...that means that I don't want to go to court, file papers, or have any contact with her or her representing counsel in any way shape or form, because I don't want any mistakes that might let her or her family know where I reside.

I'm thinking that it will be better to swallow whatever tax liability there may be and get it over with, than to put my family and myself in danger.

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.