Thread: Phone addiction
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:30 PM

From the movies I see years ago in england, the parents all come down for dinner dressed. So, if those people saw us today dressed in whatever, wouldn't they shake their heads and say "These idiots are doomed."? Maybe this is a new paradigm that the newer folks are into and the dinosaurs are shaking their heads too. My dad probably did a lot of things that are going to be horrible if you ask his grandpa just like some of my things annoy my dad and probably will cause my grandpa to have a stroke. Maybe it is just a changing of the guard. The old generation isn't going to get along with the next one.

My Dad would tell me "In my day........" and if I had a kid, I'd be telling him/her "In my day........" and the cycle continues. This is a new paradigm and maybe the old duffers need to realize how they were when they had new trends as kids that annoyed their parents. My adopted parents are still stuck in the movies that they used to watch when they were kids and can't understand what the movies and music today are about and complain there is nothing to watch. I was used to the MTV scene when it first came about. Today, it is different since it is switched to the younger generation. Things change. Unfortunately, people are living longer today which is why there is such a discrepancy.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow