View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:25 PM
spdrun spdrun is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,514
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
You could probably find an antique single sink faucet with the pipe entering from the back instead of the bottom. That should work. A used plumbing store or ebay should get you one. It would look better than a hose bib.
Exactly, but would it provide the flow required to fill a tub? Basically, I'm looking for a larger-flowing version of an old wall-mount faucet. Yeah, yeah, I'm picky, but I hate "renovations" where they used piss-poor quality Far Eastern Home Depot garbazhe and it's expected to work.
Reply With Quote