View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:46 PM

FS: 85 300CD in FL - $2500

Black turbo diesel coupe with black interior. Originally a VA car. Bought 5 years ago off of craigslist and have a had a good time working on it and driving it. Now there isn't the room on the driveway to keep it. It runs fine and smooth all day long with no smoke, even on start up. It is a serviceable vehicle that could be restored further or used as is for years to come.

It came to me with bad gauges and I have never fixed them. I figure I put about 30k on it and the odometer is stuck with 280k on it. There is some slight rust on hood and in trunk wheel pit. There is a bad spot of rust at base of rear window screen and the underside of both doors needs serious attention. Otherwise it is a sound vehicle.

Lots of spare parts (mostly from the 79 I cannabilized for the interior) that would go with, as well as all the manuals you could want. More info to be posted here if there is any interest...and of course I started this post on the one computer in the house without any pictures of the car...they will follow shortly.