View Single Post
Old 05-10-2000, 08:58 PM
Posts: n/a
Hi Metricman,
I posted a msg to you at the sunroof thread below.
Hey Metricman,
You mentioned a lifting bridge farther up this thread. My sunroof will open fine, but when I go to close it the drivers side misses this little black plastic piece (lip on this piece appears to be broken off) that raises the panel into the closed position. Is this black plastic piece called a lifting bridge???
<End Repost>

Appreciate anyones help on this!

Tom Johnson
Dallas Texas
'85 Euro 280se
W126 / M110 / 5spd

Reply With Quote