Would they really offer an advantage compared to the regular Platinum ones the MB uses. They say the +4 comes with a Guarantee of better acceleration, fuel efficiency, and offers 75% more platinum then the regular Bosch Platinum Plugs. They have a nice little web page which even tells you which plugs will fit your car. They have the Platinum +4 for my 93 190E 2.6, but not for the 99 ML430. Anyways, I know that the 99 has the platinum spark plugs anyways.
Thoughts/Opinions on them. Would you recommend them over the stock MB ones (not sure if they are Platinum for all vehicles or not) or would you stay with MB ones.
Chirag (Charlie) Patel
- 99 Mercedes-Benx ML 430 V8 w/custom TV, Video, UHF, speaker system
- 93 190E 2.6 (4-sale) w/ an amp, equalizer, and CD-changer, integrated w. stock stereo for integrated cellular phone speaker system
- had a 93 190E m103 3.2, 5-speed trans,
- had a 88 300E 2.6
- had a 84 300TD w/275k+ miles
- 2001 C-Class - Maybe (if 190E sells)