Thread: 2013 Civic Si
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:50 PM

Not sure if she's interested in the coupe or sedan. Compare the SI with the EX & EX-L trim levels. The performance orientated SI,
while having some of it's own unique features gives up some of the creature comforts of the EX & EX-L.

I can tell you there won't be much work to do in the first three years besides changing the oil & rotating the tires.

Don't think I've spent $500 in almost the last 5 years on my Accord in dealer maintenance costs, but then it only has 20Kmi on it.
Due for tires & it's 5 year service in a few months, so expect a nice bill then. Can't really complain though, it's had no issues.
I hope to finally be able to trade or sell it later this year & get into another M-B though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justincase View Post
My girlfriend is looking into the new civic si. I personally have never worked on a honda. I know they run forever with basic maintenance, but thats about it. Anyone have words of advise? Should I sway her towards something else? She seems pretty stuck on the Si. Anyone know anything about the new Si? Please help a brother out.