Thread: air flow sensor
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 03:14 PM
maheath maheath is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 563
But there is an "Air Flow Meter" and a "Throttle Switch". Are those the parts you're looking for?
Mike Heath
1988 560SL Black/Palomino
1988 300SEL Black Pearl/Burgandy
1984 500SEC Anthracite Grey/Palomino
Reply With Quote