View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Conservative

Anal Cleavage...

You gotta love my home town...This is the same town where they pulled over a lady for driving while breast feeding a few years ago.

Ohio Cop Includes Phrase Never Previously Seen In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun

Quote:
After an Ohio woman was arrested early yesterday for prostitution, a cop patting her down for contraband noticed a hypodermic needle sticking out from a rear pants pocket. After the Dayton Police Department officer retrieved the needle, Brittney Martin, the 24-year-old suspect revealed that she was in possession of two other syringes.
As detailed in an incident report authored by Officer Raymond St. Clair, the woman “retrieved them from her anal cleavage.”
By eschewing the more pedestrian “butt crack,” Officer St. Clair becomes the first law enforcement official to include the phrase “anal cleavage” in an official report.
Martin, charged with prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia, allegedly was paid $20 by a john for a “partial blowjob” inside the 63-year-old man’s 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix.

I'm so glad I moved from there...

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.