View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmash View Post
I have T-mobile in the DFW area. Using a Galaxy S2. Not much to compare against but no issues that make me want to chunk it. It will sometimes take a few seconds to start dialing a number. Every now and then the browser will time out even though there is service. I had the S1 and don't really notice a speed difference but never did a side by side ccomparison so I do know.

I typed this whole thing on my phone for what ever that is worth.
T-Mobile (last I looked into them) was absolutely the best value / (cost factor going - IF you were using in one of their Metro areas: ie DFW / Atlanta, GA. I travel much of the U.S. for business/pleasure, and that's why I went with Straight Talk, through Walmart. I do a lot of rural-travel, and need unlimited everywhere - at least for talk/text/email. Prepaying 12-months works out to $46.00 a month complete (includes all charges/taxes) for me - I just was curious if anyone else has Straight Talk unlimited everything, with a much nicer/upgraded cel phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Straight Talk is WalMart's version of Tracfone. Uses the same connections. My son used it for a year or so, but gave it up for T-Mobile as it's less expensive. He wasn't using a smart phone at the time.
THX for the additional feedback.