View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Quote:
Originally Posted by greazzer View Post
Good luck enforcing that concept if it should become law. I recall hearing B.O.'s right hand man, crazy uncle Joe, claiming he'll bankrupt the coal companies and the coal burning energy plants. I think that is slowly but surely coming true, or at least the industry seems to not be building any new stuff right now. Not sure if B.O. corrected uncle Joe and told the public he really didn't mean what he said. My guess is that the politicians need more money to fund more public entitlement projects since those promises of the "gifts" garner the votes. Might as well take away the 2nd Amendment in exchange for some votes. Sounds pretty fair to me if you're on the receiving end of the freebies.

Did you entertain the possibility that natural gas might have something to do with the issues coal is facing?

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.