View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 10:28 AM
Well John, if I could give back only a small portion of what the members of this board have given me in the way of car knowledge, car care, maintenance items and "what not to buy" type of information, I'd be proud!

I have very little in the way of automotive knowledge and this is such a valuable resource that one cannot simply get by reading reference material. And beyond that, the amount of time and energy everyone puts into this board is what makes it so great.

I was in the dealership oscillating between buying a new or used clk and was handed a new Benzo Magazine. During my wait I began reading it and wanted to check the publisher and contributing writers. Sure enough Donnie Drummonds and Lee Scheeler were in black and white. Just another commentary on the caliber of people here and to think about all the time people give back to this board in the midst of very busy lives. Not just the automotive community but the overall intellect of this place is great. The quality of people here really make this place enjoyable to visit.

So if my shortfall is mechanical knowledge, let it not be my awareness, appreciation and thankfulness to the people who make this place so great. With that being said...Thank you all!

Oh yes, I'll go order me extra keys now!
Brian W.

01 S55 AMG Silver
01 CLK55 AMG Silver