View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by hill View Post
Let me know how you do with Direct TV. I get that they offer lower rates for new customers. But the rub is they want to charge me more for the better equipment they get. Been with them for years and have the whole package
I'll let you know. I called them this afternoon and got some red-dot Indian who claimed his name was Jason (Like I believed it)...I asked for someone I could understand and was passed from one Indian to another and finally gave up. I'll have my wife deal with them on Monday.

Currently, I have the digital HD dvr in the living room and HD digital in the master bedroom. I'm supposed to be able to access the DVR in from the bedroom, but it doesn't always work as it should. I've had them out to fix it three times in the last 18 months. When they leave, it works fine, but it flakes out on me after awhile.

They keep trying to get me to add boxes in the kid's rooms, but I refuse to do it...even if it was free, I wouldn't let them have full access to everything there.

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.