View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Conservative

Why so little coverage on this?

While I disagree with the comment of ZERO coverage, why has there been so little coverage of this? Print media has been covering it slightly, and the large news outlets such as ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, CNBC, etc all seem to not want to cover this mass murderer's trial

One site, that I won't provide a link to, showed photographs of the death wounds on these babies that tried so hard to live...spinal cords severed at the base of the head, etc. I was physically ill for the rest of the day, and still shudder at the thought of seeing those pictures again.

Why has the media refused to make this a big story??

The only serial killer in American history that the media doesn’t find newsworthy | TheMattWalshBlog

Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia abortionist, on trial for murder : The Catholic Sun – News from Phoenix and the World

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/abortion-doc-snipped-moving-babies-spines-witness-article-1.1314193

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.