View Single Post
Old 05-16-2000, 05:16 AM
Posts: n/a
My car has OKI build-in mobile phone (dialing button on dash and one hand set in the arm-rest). I was going to use the hand set plug to plug-in my laptop computer(regular home phone jack look), but I found out that the hand set jack is 10 pins plug, it wouldn't match my laptop computer jack, so where I can find the converter or spliter to connect each of hand set and laptop computer?(online purpose)


1997 Range Rover 4.6SE
1997 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
1994 MB S500
1990 BMW 325I
1989 SAAB 900 Turbo
Reply With Quote