View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 PM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

FS: PARTS or Entire Car 1983 240D $350.00 FIRM OR PARTING IT OUT

For Sale is my Phoenix Project which consists of a W123 chassis. A 1983 240 D, Astral Silver Blue. See my thread on FS: The Phoenix Project

An identical one will be on BW dot org

It was a stick shift. $350 FIRM, local pick up only or unless you get a tow truck. Unless I get a taker by Thursday, the 9th of May 2013, I am getting 12.5 cents a pound. The car is virtually flawless from the firewall back except for the jackass who worked on it and screwed up the welding of the front end clip and the jackass who towed it and apparently used an old school tow truck and the driveshaft ripped up the transmission tunnel at the middle joint. No drivetrain, all the cool stuff I installed will be removed. I can say that the front end work will be around $300 or so to fix and no clue about the trans tunnel issue which is newly discovered as of today. I can say that the guy who was going to work on it really knows his stuff. The car is sitting at this guys body shop in Columbia, S.C. A buyer could maybe get the front end work done by him. Other than that, a fine specimen, rust free, et cet. I know the front end will be $200-$300 because that was the estimate. No clue about the tunnel. The price of $350.00 represents about half the value of the steel for scrap and the remainder would be the value of the car, e.g, flawless doors, flawless trunklid, et cet.
The Phoenix Project

OR, parting it out. So, the person who PM'd me about some interior parts, yes, I can pull them if you're still interested. First who contacts me and pays is first in line.

Poop

Last edited by greazzer; 05-04-2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Parting out car also