View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 05:12 PM
ROLLGUY

Wagon Euro Bumpers + Sedan rear Bumperfor sale in So. Cal

I have a nice set of Euro bumpers for your 123 Wagon for sale. They are the one piece bumpers with the rubber ends. I also have a sedan/coupe rear bumper in decent condition (sorry for the bumpers being dirty in the photos, I will try to clean them up and get better photos). The wagon rear bumper looks to have a couple small spots where it looks like the metal is pushed in under the rubber. It is barely noticeable at first glance, but can be seen if viewed with a straightedge. Although not perfect, overall it is in nice condition. The sedan/coupe rear has a very small dent in the middle below the rubber (hardly noticeable in photo) and also it appears to be slightly pushed in where the bracket connects on the left side (again, barely noticeable with the rubber installed). The front bumper appears to be near perfect in every way. I would like to sell them one of three ways: all 3 as one lot, the wagon rear separately from the sedan/coupe front and rear, and obviously the sedan/coupe front and rear (if the wagon rear is sold separately). I would like $400 for all three, or $350 for the wagon set, or $300 for the sedan set, or $100 for the wagon rear only. I will consider any reasonable offer of $ or trade. I have the rubber ends and hardware in one big box, so the first set purchase gets choice of the best of the available parts.

PM or email wvobenzs@yahoo.com

Last edited by ROLLGUY; 05-20-2013 at 07:20 PM.