View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Dieseldiehard

my '87 300D PARTS CAR local pick up only

Since I pulled the engine and trans I've got a lot of chassis stuff someone might want for a 124 300D - or similar gasser perhaps. I need to move this or its going to the crusher. I can't put any time into pulling anything so its a all or none opportunity so if someone wants anything listed below, contact me ASAP.
The bad: scraped drivers side doors and front fender. RF wheel hub is bent but car rolls and can be winched onto a trailer. Replaced steering wheel with old one. Removed Engine w/ AC compressor, climate system blower, radiator. Dash and wood not so good but I've seen worse. Odometer sticking but other gauges and LCD temp display working.

The good: RF door, smoked silver paint intact (RR door scrunched but glass working.
Newly painted hood and trunk lid with 94-95 filler panel.
Hella Euro headlights with dash bezel and control for adjusting headlights.
New OE springs (less than 6 mos old) new control arm bushings, tie rods on Front L and all rear suspension parts fairly recent and shock tower supports replaced last year w/ Bilstein comforts. Car drove very straight. Half shafts good. Differential good.
lnterior (burgundy red) has almost new recovered front seats, drivers side has adjustable Lumbar support and very nice condition.
Offers? Remember no individual parts unless you take the car out of the garage where its stored in the San Mateo CA area (mid peninsula). Surely some local has a trailer and a few bucks to let loose on this to save it from the crusher?
PM works best