View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1975300D View Post
Again with this. Yes, I discovered rust perforation in one location in turns out on the floor pan where water collected. (the other location where my screwdriver went through was a rubber plug in turned out.)This I remedied by welding a small piece of new steel. I removed all the rubberized coating. Nothing else to report.

Now, just so that you don't remain confused, (which I know you're not, your just being snide.)

The doors have not one speck of rust. The hood, the trunk, the rocker panels, the fenders, the roof, not one speck of rust. The chrome has not one speck of rust. The gas tank, the inside of the trunk, even components underneath were covered in grease tape. No rust. This car is probably one of the best preserved, if not the best, 300Ds in Canada.

I think it is safe to say that this is not a rusty car.

Are you still confused? I never said I had a rusty car.
Im sorry, you are describing what pretty much anyone except a seller who is either dishonest or has a far inflated opinion of their cars value would call a rusty car. If the car has holes in the floor, it is a rusty car.

If you are worried about it costing too much money or you think that import cars are too hard to get parts for, I would suggest selling it as well.