View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:02 PM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

Too funny .... is the forum member "condeming" someone to death OR is he pointing out that being an atheist will cause one to be another log on the fire? I know it's a petty distinction or perhaps a distinction without a difference, but I think it's important to draw out the difference. It seems as if the majority on this forum is left leaning, God bashing, and take a cheap shot at Jesus and his followers. Also, it's a tight-knit pack so to speak which seems to dog pile on those who have a different view. Then, to celebrate their intellectual superiority, they praise each other on how they "won" the debate. Suprisingly, more Christians are stepping up to the plate and professing their faith in Jesus on this forum. The current "majority" generally "win" their debates by clinging to some bizarre minor or trival point and then suckering the other forum member into some petty dispute over this minor nuance where invariably there is some sort of discrepancy. So, to make this perhaps simpler, (who ever this forum member is) is that person "condeming" someone OR is it really our Savior Jesus Christ who points out that He is the way to salvation? John 14.6. I believe in Jesus and his words, and he was very clear on this point. The current majority may not believe in God, but He believes in you so there is hope.