View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
It was where the people from Appalachia settled when they came north and while in my experience people from that culture can be the most loyal friend you can imagine but if you doublecross them they can also be vicious (I hear).
You heard correct...

My Tahoe was gotten into a few months back. I thought I lost a knife that belonged to my dad, but it was found in a neighbor's car which had the stereo taken. The only thing that was missing that wasn't recovered were some CDs that we ripped.

For the last 1.5 years, I've been looking for the Skagen watch that my wife bought me, and couldn't find it. Two weeks ago, my wife detailed the Tahoe, removing everything in it that didn't belong there...she found my watch in the console. The same console where the CDs were.

Whoever broke in had no idea what they were doing...If they did, they would have kept the knife, taken the watch, as well as a few other semi valuable things that were in there.

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.