View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 09:57 PM
Pooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by greazzer View Post
I bet the administration is jumping for joy that at least one non-tea party / non conservative group has been identified which recevied some special treatment by the IRS goon squad. I think that group is called ACORN. I guess the scandal is now resolved and all is good. Hmmm, the administration appears to be running out of pixie dust and just in time for the 2014 elections. What will B.O. do if the Congress stays in Republican control and the Senate swings Republican too ? Most state Gov's are already Republicans. Will the stain from the IRS scandal remain or just be overshadowed by all the other scandals and the new ones to surface. News at 11.
ACORN was disbanded three years ago. I know some big time Republicans that said this was the key to their winning in 2012. I told them they were lying to themselves and it turns out they were.

The biggest scandal, the one about Issa asking the IRS to look into Tea Party groups and then being shocked that they did, is still to come.

I doubt that any Conservative out there will hold Issa accountable for his lying to them. If they did Republicans would have to start working for a living and when was the last time any of them did that?