View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:27 AM
User title not in use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkenvol View Post
Your making my point.

You want VStech to live next door with these deals but instead he lives a paltry 6 1/2 hours away. If you would only "try" this trip you may end up with what you "need".
Um, dude, I live in northern Massachusetts. So he lives about 14 hours away, with no traffic (good luck with that). I would be interested in the car for parts -- interior, differential, etc -- and I thought that if it was a few hours from Washington, DC (where my family might go on vacation for a few days this summer), I might be able to take a morning and afternoon and run down there to strip parts. However, since this would be a round-trip that would take 12 hours in itself, I would not have much time left to actually pull any parts. If it were 6 1/2 hours from home, I would be sorely tempted.
"Senior Luna, your sense of humor is still loco... but we love it, anyway." -rickymay ____ "Your sense of humor is still loco... " -MBeige ____ "Señor Luna, your sense of humor is quite järjetön" -Delibes

1982 300SD -- 211k, Texas car, tranny issues ____ 1979 240D 4-speed 234k -- turbo and tuned IP, third world taxi hot rod

2 Samuel 12:13: "David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” And Nathan said to David, “The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die."